For Emergencies Only Call: 978.609.7355 For Non-Emergencies Contact the Board of Managers: Contact
Notices to the Community
Below you will find links to relevant documents for our condominium community. Please note that by clicking the link, you will download the document for viewing.
Snow and Winter Items (Download)
Complaints and Requests (Download)
Below you will find General Information documents for our condominium community. Please note that by clicking the links, you may be taken to another website or download a document for viewing.
As you may or may not know, ice dams can occur in any home, anywhere there is ice. These can cause water leaks and damage inside your home. Insulating your attic, particularly around any openings prevents heat from getting to the roof and helps in ice dam prevention. Good ventilation can help as well.
A FEW MORE COLD WEATHER TIPS:
- Leave under sink cabinets open, especially at night, to prevent pipes from freezing.
- Another option is to leave the kitchen faucet dripping slowly. If using this method be sure your garbage disposal is clear to prevent a backup of the drain.
- If pipes do freeze open the cabinet doors and allow heat to enter the pipes. Do not use open flame to thaw pipes.
DURING/AFTER SNOW STORMS:
- Move cars as soon as possible when there is snow so the parking spaces can be cleared safely and efficiently.
- Keep snow clear from sliding glass doors on your patio to prevent ice, leaks, and to have a clear path as it is a means of egress.
- Prepare an emergency kit in case of power outage.
- When replacing a water heater it is recommended to have it installed with a pan underneath and an alarm that will sound in case of a leak.
- It is recommended that washing machine, dishwasher, and other appliance hoses are the metal type hoses that prevent leaks. Most appliance manufacturers suggest that hoses be replaced every 5 years.
- If you will be away for an extended period of time, it is recommended that you shut off the water at the meter. This will prevent damage from a leaking or broken pipe while you are away.
- Heating/Cooling and dryer ventilation ducts should be cleaned at regular intervals for optimum airflow and fire prevention.
- Have your furnace serviced annually to keep it running smooth all winter.
If you have any comments, questions or would like to see other information please contact us on "Contact Us" page!